What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
When you register on this site, some personal information (including your name, postal and email addresses) is collected by us. You may also be asked for your personal information at other times on this site – in connection with activities such as competitions, voting and contact form postings.
What do we do with your personal information?
We will combine the different types of data to create a profile for you. This helps us to provide you with a more personalised service which is tailored to suit your needs. The more information we have, the better the service we can provide.
Your personal information may also be used by Liquorice and Somerset County Cricket Club for the following purposes:
- (i) to update and develop records and for assessment and analysis including market and service/product analysis;
- (ii) to assist in the provision of services/products to you; and
- (iii) to facilitate reviews, developments and improvements to the services/products offered to you.
If you have indicated that you wish to hear about other offers, products and services provided by Somerset County Cricket Club or other reputable third party suppliers selected by Somerset County Cricket Club; from time to time, they will inform you of these by email, telephone or mail, dependent on your preferences.
What are your choices?
By law, you are entitled to:
- (i) object to your personal information being used for marketing purposes. We give you the choice to opt-in to our various mailing lists when supplying your personal information to Somerset County Cricket Club or to other reputable suppliers for these purposes. You can do this during the registration process by simply ticking the various boxes provided. If you do not wish to opt-in, please leave the boxes blank.
- (ii) receive a copy of any personal information about you which is held by us.
- (iii) require the rectification, erasure or blocking of any of your personal information which is inaccurate or not up to date held by us.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your personal information held by us, then please write to the contact address set out below or email the Compliance Team stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information.
How do we protect your information?
Somerset County Cricket Club and Liquorice are firmly committed to data security. When you place orders or access your account information, we offer use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. We take steps to guard against unauthorised access to customer data. Although we make every effort to create a secure environment for your personal information, we cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information which you transmit to us online.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information please write to: Somerset County Cricket Club, The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 1JT. Alternatively, please email our Compliance Team.
In common with many other website operators, we may use standard technology called ‘cookies’ on our websites. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and they are used to record how you navigate Somerset County Cricket Club websites on each visit.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for.
|mobile_domain_plugin||A flag to increase performance by identifying users device as a mobile once instead of each and every time they request a page on the mobile site.|
|w3tc_referrer||Stores the referring website.|
Third Party cookies set by our website:
Further information about cookies including how to block them or delete them, be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored. With experience, you can usually choose to switch off all cookies or to allow only certain ‘trusted’ sites to place cookies.
PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU DO TURN COOKIES OFF, THIS WILL LIMIT THE SERVICE THAT WE ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE TO YOU AND MAY AFFECT YOUR USER EXPERIENCE